Sunday 5 March 2017

Easy shimmery peach eyes and cheeks!

Peachy all over! Safe to say peachy shades are a popular pick. They work well on all skin colors and tend to be super flattering no matter the occasion. I discovered my love for peachy shades first on the eyes and then on the cheeks and I'd always recommend everyone to have one shimmery peach shade for the lids for clean simple looks.

Continue below for my peachy all over look!
Easy shimmery peach eyes and cheeks!
Easy shimmery peach eyes!
Easy shimmery peach eyes!
Products used: Cyber Colors powder, 3CE glossing waterful foundation, Addiction powder, Bourjois healthy mix concealer, theBalm mary lou manizer highliger, Red earth eyeshadow, Shiseido cream eyeshadow, Bourjois blush, Shu uemura lip lacquer, Art Deco brow gel, Little lady liquid eyeliner, Kiss me heroine mascara
Wearing shu uemura's lip laquer in chuchu coral!

That's the completed peachy eyes and cheeks look!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

2 comments:

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...