Wednesday 2 July 2014

Cool blue eyes and peach lips! (home made apple crumble)

The colors Blue me away! Yes, yes! Cheesy sounding I know! It's just that I'm a giant fan of blues and I don't actually wear them very often on my eyes. However ever since owning the Coastal Scents Smokey palette which is a colorful 36 shadow palette I've been reaching back to the blue section for blue looks! (Check out my review of the palette here!)

I was feeling like a bright happy (funnily not blue) day and I decided to open my bad boy palette up again for another blue look! On the same day I also baked two big apple crumbles, one for my family, the other for my boyfriends!

Continue below for the full look and apple crumble!
Cool blue smokey eyes and a peach lip using Coastal Scents Smokey palette and Sleek true color lipstick!

Since I was going all blue on the eyes I decided to go simpler with the cheeks and lips! Nude!

Cool smokey blue eyes using the Coastal Scents Smokey palette!
Cool smokey blue eyes using the Coastal Scents Smokey palette!
A peachy nude lip using Sleek True Color lipstick in Barely There! (My review here)
Products used: Sleek contour kit in light, ZA two way foundation powder, Catrice Camouflage cream, Bourjois Blush in Santal, Bourjois Healthy Mix in shade 52, Revlon matte (for brows), Sleek True Color lipstick sheen in Barely There, Urban Decay 24/7 shadow pencil in Rehab, Maybelline the false lash mascara, K-palette Real Lasting Eyeliner
Coastal Scents 36 Smokey palette! (My Review and looks here!)
Nothing too overwhelming or bold! Just cool and pretty!
Two full sized apple crumbles I baked fresh! Used a mix of fuji and granny smith apples for the cooked apple filling, stew with butter, cinnamon and brown sugar and a touch of cream. The crumble is super simple, sugar or salt, plain flour and butter!
Home made apple crumble!
A drizzle of thickened cream and some fresh blue berries, the perfect home made apple crumble!

Would you care to sport the cool smokey blue look?
Want some of my apple crumble?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. Hi! Love the eye shadow, it looks so pretty on you :) I followed you btw, hope you follow back :)
    ¨

    xx
    http://teenjakosan.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love apple crumble and now I want some, too *_* :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue smokey eye! I really like blue shadows, and blue versions of the smokey eye always get me :) And yummmm, apple crumble. I should make something with the blueberries I bought, too, but I also like eating them fresh, so it's always a big decision for me, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful bold eye makeup look! I need to play more with blues (which is a tad bit difficult because I don't have much blues in my makeup collection)! I love seeing your makeup looks because I get inspired every time to try more out of the box looks! Oh, and the apple crumple looks delicious!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all....WONDERFUL makeup look. I really need that lipstick in my life :D
    Second of all.... the apple crumble looks SUPER delicious :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE how you blended the colors of your eyeshadow! <3 And that apple crumble looks so delicious! I feel hungry now. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah! at the end of the post you have to post something yummy!! Girl, I am hungry now!! ♥
    BTW love the makeover ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that lipstick!! Its the perfect peachy pink! you look amazing! :-)

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice ! I love the color of your lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaahhh that cruble looks DELICIOUS !!! :D
    And of course i like the makeup too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colours remind me of a beautiful peacock, sweetie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very good post,dear.Your blog is so nice :)
    Would you mind checking out mine and following if you like it?
    Keep in touch love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha love the pun, it's the best way to start a blog post! And damn, you look so pretty with blue eyeshadow on! I made an apple crumble last week because I had a weird pie craving, but yours look so much better than mine did!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Drool omg that looks SOOOO delicious!!! T.T

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...