Sunday 22 June 2014

Rave review: Gino McCray Eyeshadow singles in 09 Peach Pink and 19 Olive Blue!

Beautiful single eyeshadows! These two beautiful single shadows were picked in the very famous beauty store chain in Thailand called "Beauty Buffet". Their products are formulated and made mostly in Korea and the delicious fruity and natural skincare line are made locally in Thailand.

This brand is under Beauty Buffet and had lots of shadows, on first impressions I thought I had spotted a nice rose gold shade but on closer inspection, the golden in the shadow was like a duochrome effect! Then I spotted a blue with the same and I had to get both!

Continue below for the review and looks!
Gino McCray Eyeshadow singles in 09 Peach Pink and 19 Olive Blue!
Gino McCray Eyeshadow singles in 09 Peach Pink and 19 Olive Blue!


Packaging!

I really like the simple black box packaging and the detail of the name on each box being the matching color of the shadow is really nice to have. The individual shadows are very sleek and boxy with a slight space on the bottom for a single sided sponge tip applicator.

I really like how there's a plastic screen to see the color of the shadow and that the packaging overall is small and sturdy. There's nothing to complain about and I'm happy that these are small!

Gino McCray Eyeshadow single in 09 Peach Pink
Gino McCray Eyeshadow single in 19 Olive Blue!
Gino McCray Eyeshadow singles in 09 Peach Pink and 19 Olive Blue!
Gino McCray Eyeshadow single in 09 Peach Pink (a vibrant pinky peach with a golden sheen)
Gino McCray Eyeshadow single in 19 Olive Blue! (medium blue with a golden sheen)
Product!

On first swatch I KNEW I HAD TO HAVE THIS. The texture is rich, butter and so smooth and pigmented. These blend so well and are easy to work with other shadows. I love the pigmentation and how they are so pigmented, true to color and that the golden sheen to them is so fine that it gleams like a translucent layer on top of the colored shadow. I find it almost like a duochrome quality.

My favorite way to wear this is one my lid and then using a brow in the outer V and crease, this seriously looks beautiful worn simply as this shadow should be the focus on the look. 

I've never bought eyeshadows from Thailand before but during my holiday to Bangkok I bought a bunch and have been nothing but impressed by the quality! 

(Check out my Bangkok make up haul here!)

Gino McCray Eyeshadow singles in 09 Peach Pink and 19 Olive Blue! Just look at that beautiful super fine golden duo chrome sheen! It was just love at first sight!

Duochrome blue golden eye look using  Gino McCray Eyeshadow in Olive Blue!
 Blue golden eye look using Gino McCray Eyeshadow in Olive Blue! (See full look here!)
Rose gold eyes using  Gino McCray Eyeshadow in Peach Pink!
Rose gold eyes using  Gino McCray Eyeshadow in Peach Pink!
Rose gold eyes using Gino McCray Eyeshadow in Peach Pink! (See full look here!)
These shadows as shown above are just sooo damn beautiful! I love how easy they are to wear and they look stunning on their own or with a brown to smoke out!

 Gino McCray Eyeshadow singles in Peach Pink and Olive Blue!
Paid: 195 Baht each or about $7.50 SGD  

(This is sooo cheap! Most drugstore eyeshadow singles/trios/quads are $18-24 SGD)

Recommend: YES! If you are ever in Thailand and visit a Beauty Buffet store (which I'm sure you won't leave without buying several things) you need to check out these singles!

Repurchase: YES! I would buy more if I had the chance, difference colors of course!

Bottom line: Seriously beautiful and high quality shadows, the texture and colors are just so pretty and a bit unique. I would highly recommend these to anyone who comes across them!

Would you like to have an eyeshadow with this golden quality?
Ever bought Beauty Buffet products?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. wow wow the duo chrome sheen is amazing!! they will perform beautifully solo, I believe!
    Beauty Buffet seems like a famous brand in Thailand, I remember you gave me a lipstick and eyeshadow quad and blush from the brand :) my sis also gave me a lipstick and blush from the brand as well but with totally different packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    I'm loving the golden pink hue on your lids.
    The packaging and the texture remind me of those Sleek products. Happy to hear you've found something that is so affordable yet performs well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! Very creamy texture and pigmented, from what I can tell.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are incredibly beautiful! I love the color dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the shades are so beautiful <3 <3 Love the texture of these eyeshadows! Nice EOTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girlie you are seriously beautiful!
    Love the duo chrome effect on the blue shade. xx
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've to admit the eye shadows are damn beautiful! Hahaha! They look good especially on you, Sharlynn!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...