Saturday 24 May 2014

Special: Mini Highschool Class of 2012 Reunion at Brewerkz!

Highschool Reunion! Hello ladies! For those who don't know, I grew up in several different countries in south east asia, returning often during holidays to singapore. Hence my classmates are from everywhere in the world, in a class of 25-30 students, people came from 10-15 different countries or more.

This was our life and still is, being surrounded by people from everywhere was our reality growing up and it doesn't challenge us like a lot of locals seem to feel growing up and living in one place their whole lives! The three that I met up with were classmates I had while living in Phnom Penh Cambodia!

Continue below for the photos from the night!
Mini Highschool Class of 2012 Reunion Dinner at Brewerkz, Singapore!
My go to flawless shimmery neutral eye for the night!
My go to flawless shimmery neutral eye for the night! Using the Too Face Natural eye kit!
Wearing the beautiful rosy baked blush from Clio and B. Vibrant Lip & Cheek color on my lips! (My review here)  The best lip crayon I've come across yet!
Products used: Too Faced Natural eye kit (my review), Biore UV watery mousse (my review), Rimmel Stay matte mousse (my review), B. Vibrant lip crayon (my review), Art Deco eyebrow gel, K-Palette eyeliner (my review), Kiss me heroine mascara (my review), ZA powder (my review), Maybelline color tattoo (my review), Revlon matte (for brows), Clio baked blush
On my lips is Fandango by B. Vibrant. It's the perfect hot fuchsia pink that feels like a second skin and stays that way for hours and hours on end without feeling uncomfortable even on dry lips!
On my cheeks is this beautiful marbled baked blush by Clio which I bought from a local blog sale! It's like the hourglass blush to me!
The finished look! Shimmery bright neutral eyes, a pink punch on the cheeks and a vibrant hot pink on the lips! This is a go to going out look for me!
Japanese pork, rice and ramen egg lunch!
My boyfriend was in the mood for bigger set! I stole a lot of vegetables from him, including all the salad!
Pork belly hot plate with mushrooms!
Fried fish and salad with japanese dressing! The salad was delicious!
Here's what a G cup looks like! Pretty damn BIG! It's more uncommon to find this size chest in Singapore naturally!
Inside a comic shop with all the paraphernalia of tv shows and animes and cartoons! An adventure time hoodie! $120!
Candies!
Check out all those t-shirts!

So many collector toys and figures!
Collector My Little Pony!
In the supermarket! OMG, I didn't realize that melon and watermelon milk are now available in normal size!
We got these two minis to drink!
The dried fruits section in the supermarket! All the yummy asian dried fruits!
Cheers with good beer!
Thick cut fries with an assortment of dips! Vinegar, olive oil, chilli sauce and brown sauce!
Bangers and mash!
Grilled salmon soba noodle salad!
Fish tacos with herbed fries!
I had this delicious spicy pulled pork panini sandwich with amazing onions rings!
Southern fried chicken! A whole small chicken with a bowl of coleslaw and mash beneath!
Group photos at the entrance waiting area at Brewerkz! It was a great night of catching up, talking plans, feelings and some fun stuff just because we haven't seen each other for a while!

Mini Highschool Class of 2012 Reunion at Brewerkz!
It was a rare occasion for me as I left Cambodia after grade 10 and came back to Singapore to finish my last two years of high school and didn't get the celebrate the last two years with the class that I spent 5 years with. I do hope to try to meet up with who ever I can when it's possible as being the international kids we are our friends literally are everywhere and it can be difficult when all your friends aren't in the same city or country! A day of catching up is always lovely!

When was the last time you met up with school friends?
Any highschool reunions?
Let me know!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to meet up with old school friends! Plus, the food looks delicious, haha.
    My 10-year high school reunion in next year, so I'll probably get to see many more faces then, but I still keep in touch with a few friends from school. :)
    P.S. Your makeup looks really glam. I love the hot fuschia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's so nice to meet with old school friends and spend lovely time. OMG, those dishes look yummy and super delicious! You look so adorable Sharlynn , love your eye makeup, blush's shade and lip color! You outfit is super cool! Have a nice day dear <3 Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...