Friday 6 September 2013

Rave Review: i-Divine Sleek Oh So Special!

Something Oh So Special! Having lusted after Sleek i-divine palettes for the last three years I finally caved in a few months back and in an order to Sleek.com put this gorgeous palette into my cart! I figured that I'm loving neutrals and this is so far from a boring palette!

Continue below for the review!
i-Divine Sleek Oh So Special Palette
Top Row: Bow, Organza, Ribbon, Gift Basket, Glitz, Celebrate
Bow- a pale cream (good for highlights), Organza- a shimmery pink (great for the lid/inner corners), Ribbon- a coral pink (good for crease/lid), Gift Basket- a warm light bronze (all over lid/crease), Glitz- rich metallic gray (outer corner/lid), Celebrate- Rich metallic aubergine (outer corner/crease/lid)

An beautiful affordable neutral palette full of colors! Pinks, browns, a gray, a black and a purple!
Bottom row: Pamper, Gateau, The Mail, Boxed, Wrapped up, Noir
Pamper- a light creamy pink (inner corner/crease), Gateau- a shimmery silvery pink (great for the lid/inner corner), The Mail- pale toffee (good for crease), Boxed- a midtone soft matte brown (outer corner/ crease), Wrapped Up- soft matte dark purple, Noir- super matte dry black (outer corner, lining eyelids)

Packaging & Products!

My first sleek palette ever, this was such a beautiful product. Everything about it to me is almost perfection! The palette itself although made of plastic is very sturdy and it comes with a full sized mirror which is very useful for application of any type of make up. I don't use the sponge applicator that comes in it but the space could fit a slim brush. 

The only down side to this is that the shade names come on a plastic film sheet over the shadows and once you remove that there's no other way to tell the shades. I wish they had the names on the back of the palette too!

Bottom Row
Top Row
The shadows are a dream, nothing less. The first row is my favorite, with a cream for underbrow highlighting,a shimmer pink and bronze that I would use for the lid and inner corner, there's a beautiful grey and purple too! This palette has matte, shimmer and metallic finishes and they are all beautiful and perform very well. The shades are smooth and creamy when applied and very pigmented. I've already used most of the shades but can't wait to use them all.

The only shade with some downside is the black, although its one of the most pigmented matte blacks I've come across it has a bit of fall out because it's very dry. Otherwise all the pink shades and shimmery shades are soo up my alley.

I'd say that this is good for ladies who want a travel friend fun neutral palette, better for those who want to get more creative with their browns. This is excellent for everyone!

Inner corner- Organza, Lid- Gift Basket, Outer Corner-Boxed, Crease- The mail (Accent lashes are Sphinx from Sleek)
 i-Divine Sleek Oh So Special Palette
Paid: $9.99 USD or about $12.70 SGD

Recommend: Yes! This is an amazing palette, full of range, finishes and shades of neutrals, its not just browns but full of other complementary shades, you can go natural to super dramatic and glam with this palette!

Repurchase: Yes! The quality and variation of shades in this palette is so amazing I'd totally buy this palette as a gift for someone else! I also really want to buy their other palettes!

Bottom line: A truly special palette, this is an amazing neutral palette and the quality is amazing, you can't go wrong with this! I really can't wait to try other palettes from them in the future!

Do you have any i-divine palettes from Sleek? 
Like the shades here?
let me know!

Feel feel to comment! Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful eye makeup! I loved the first row of shades. very pigmented and dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ! It's one of my favorite palettes for neutral looks , or when i'm in a hurry i grab this palette quite often !
    I have ... hmm ... i think +/- 22 palettes from Sleek :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wowww! This one of my most favorite palette! Love its all shades! I think it's a jewel palette! Love the eye makeup, you have created with the colors <3 Kisses sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. so up my alley, these pinks/peachies, slate greys & sultry burgundies...*wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this looks so good! I am currently lusting over its limited edition vintage romance eye shadow palette.. I might order it soon.. but this palette looks soooo good and you created a great eye make up with it O__o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those colors are gorgeous! Very nice buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh if I had to get another palette with pretty neutrals, I might have to get this one! I love that shimmery/glittery pink, actually I love all the shimmery shades! Don't tempt me.....! xx

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...