Friday 21 June 2013

My Birthday Boy! (Boyfriend's 20th)

He's a May baby! My beautiful boyfriends' 20th birthday was in May! Turning a full two decades old, he says like everyone else I know, 16, 22, 32 or at whatever age that turning around year on the calendar doesn't really feel any different!

Having known him for the last three years of my life has been some of the best times of my simple life. This post is my special of his birthday celebrations, lunch, dinner, presents and look for the day!

Continue below for the post!

My beautiful birthday boy!
My look for the lunch he bought me! I went completely neutral glam with a pink cheek!
This is what I'd call my 'go to' going out look with the family! Don't get me wrong, I wear bright eyes out with my boyfriend all the time!
Products Used: L'oreal Lucent Magique foundation, L'oreal true match powder, theBalm Mary lou highlighter (my review here!) , Revlon matte eyeshadow (for eye brows), Sleek Blush (my review on other shades here!) , Kate eyeshadow trio, Kiss me Heroine make up eyeliner (my review here!), Kiss me Heroine make up Impact Frame mascara, Maybelline color tattoos in Bold Gold and Bad to the Bronze (my review here!)
The list of burgers available at Brewerkz Micro Brewery!
Having a glass of dark dark bitter beer!
The birthday presents he got!
Yes, every boy needs to get presents in a La Senza bag with kiddie wrapping paper!
The beef patty in the burger could've been a bit more seasons but the beer battered onion rings were sooo good! His steak was very tender and the hot sauce chicken was very sour and appetizing!
Opening the BioShock Infinite Collector's book wrapped in metallic duckie wrapping paper!
What I wore out to lunch! A lace scoop neck dress with a high waist, mint green flowy skirt that hits you a few inches above the knees!
The cupcakes spell his name out but I don't know if you can read it! Yes, the candles say "You're old!"

I have plenty of product reviews and looks coming up!
 Do stay tuned lovelies! 

Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Awww such a cute post - and such a cute boy too :O)

    I've been reading your beauty blog for a long time, mostly about makeup stuff. But it's nice to see you in real life too.

    Have a great weekend.

    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday to your boyfriend!!
    You guys look so happy together, and I like your mint dress ^^
    btw sharlynn, I read about the haze in Sg!! please stay safe ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pretty and I agree age is just a number!
    happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naww cute post, your boy got so spoiled and to have such a lovely girlfriend he's very lucky! You look gorgeous, I love your outfit and the makeup is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to make a cake arrangement from cupcakes too :p

    www.glamdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute posts! Looks like you had fun. I especially love the past picture with the candles, it's funny and the spelling of his name on the cupcake is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL to the you're old candles!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...