Tuesday 16 April 2013

Review: Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo mascara!

Gorgeous Lashes?! This is one of the several mascaras in Majolica Majorca's line...they're famous of having fiber mascaras and there's a mascara with a funny doubled edged plastic wand that is apparently amazing for thicker defined lashes!

I picked up this traditional brush wand mascara, the Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo!

Continue below for the review!

Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo mascara!


Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo mascara!

Packaging!

Don't even get me started on how adorable and princess like the packaging of this mascara and ALL the other products from Majolica Majorca are! Yes, anyone would be taken in my the beautiful gold flower and teal touches of the tube and the lovely script font. The tube looks like lady like and very elegant.

The brush has a soft spiral of bristles, the spacing just nice enough to coat lashes easily without clumping or smudging on my small lids!
Product!
 
Looking at the performance of this mascara, one thing is for sure. Compared to my holy grail Kiss Me Heroine Make up mascara (my review here!) and the Maybelline Magnum Volum Express (my review here), this mascara is not an all rounder. It is a very good 'natural' looking mascara. It is defining and slightly lengthening but that's all!

This mascara is very similar to maybelline's the Volum Express Ultra comb mascara which I've (reviewed here!) It's one of my favorite natural looking mascaras!

It does NOT volumize, give a lot of extra length, does not hold a curl (if you don't have one) and is not waterproof.

I don't consider this product a fail as it is good at giving small lashes a slight boost and visibility. I'd say this is great for those new to mascara, those who are not confident with applying mascara. This is far less likely for over application, smudging on small lids and messing up.

I wear this something at home when I want a tiny bit of mascara or to work where I can't be wearing much to any make up.
A good even coating of Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo mascara!

Before and after!

Before, my bare lashes! They naturally are curled!
After, with one coat!
Before!
After!
One good coat of Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo mascara!



Paid: S$23.90 SGD or $19.30 USD


Recommend: Yes, for those who like natural lashes, slightly boosted and defined. This is good for beginners but not those who want super volumized lengthened lashes!

Repurchase: Nope, not for me. This is a great 'natural' looking mascara but I'd just rather do a light coat of my HG Kiss Me Heroine mascara (reviewed here). It's not a bad product but not what I want.

Bottom line: Beautiful packaging and good quality in terms of product but it does not perform in the way I'd like my mascara. It is very natural in finish, not big and fantastic.

Have you tried any of the mascaras from Majo Majo? 
Do you favor a natural looking mascara?
 let me know!

Feel free to comment! Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely packaging, a little bit too natural for my liking but I agree, would be great for beginners! It might even be a nice mascara for layering. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! I have this version of majolica majorca mascara and it is a tad too natural for my pathetic lashes T.T
    my lashes need more drama! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It gives such a natural and longer looking lashes! However, I do prefer my lashes to look more thick and fuller as I have barely there lashes, lolz >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the packaging but i'm very much like you, I like my lashes to look thick and full

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharlyn it's me again. I would like to invite you to join the Bits of Brit giveaway i'm currently hosting (open to Singapore residents only), really hope you will enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/04/bits-of-brit-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...