Sunday 6 January 2013

Food post: December 2012!

Eats, eats, eats! These are photos from things I cooked and ate during the month of december last year!

I love food and it will continue showing up in my blog! As a chef in training, I will be aiming to try more recipes at home. Things have been going well and I don't think I'll ever stop loving and wanting food!

Continue below for more foodie photos!
Home made wantons with a taro and carrot filling! One of my specialties!
An easy roast dinner, honey, garlic and orange juice marinaded chicken, baked on a bed of mixed vegetables including purple carrots. A cold potato salad and quick chop salad!
Lunches at school! Stir fry thai minced meat, nasi goreng, sweet and sour soup, christmas lunch!
Sweet and sour ribs at home, rojak, briyani, chee keuh, stick rice and mango, tapioca dessert, red ruby, indonesian curries!
Japanese eats, pickled mince meat rice, sashimi, oyakudon (chicken and egg on rice), Agedashi tofu!
Hawaiian pizza from Sarpino's!
Peperoni pizza from Sarpino's!
My last meal at my part time work! They made a pretty good spaghetti, I swear its the yellow plastic trays that make the food seem less yummy.
A Salmon belly aburi roll. They use a torch to half cook the top of the salmon, the texture of the fish is so nice, it melts!
A thick slice of a home made tarimisu!
Yummy breakfast, soft scramble with cheddar and stir fried bacon and tomatoes!


I had a tasty December, especially the last week which included way too much eating! I had Thanksgiving dinner with my boyfriend's family, pre-Christmas dinner with them too, both which I posted photos!

I had New Years Eve Dinner with my family which I also had a post for! Too much food! I must keep things in check!

Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. I think I have drool rolling down my chin after looking at all those food pics! I'm hungry... gonna go eat now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made me SO hungry! And it's almost lunch time, but I'll probably just make some instant ramen, hahaha. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shouldn't have read this. Now I'm really hungry. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! So many yummy food photos! Did you make the tiramisu? Looks delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, can I live with you?! LOL So good...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! What a feast...that's what the holidays are for right? Sharing meals with our loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow... love those foods... everything looks so yummy and mouthwatering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my N time telling you I ALWAYS GET hungry on your FOOD post!!!!!!!! Everything just look so YUMMY!! even the simplest scrambled egg look so good!ah~ I'll go grab a noodle first~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. You pretty much had my drooling at taro wantons - YUMM!! And that roast! I hope your 2013 will be filled with lots of yummy goodies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. omggg all that fooddd girll i am droooling!! gahh the tiramisu looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...