Friday 1 June 2012

Haul for May 14: Nail polish, brushes, face shop, accesories (HerWorld article!)

Still holidaying in Phnom Penh Cambodia! Have been shopping, make up and some clothes hauling! Should be meeting some more friends soon and I'll have lots to post later! 

For now here's a collective haul of bits of essence/OPI/PA polishes, Kabuki/powder brushes, accessories and an article from June HerWorld on where to find guys in town!

Continue below!

Make up haul: Essence nail polish/ brushes, The Face shop foudation/crackle and more!


At a cheap $6 SGD ($4.70 USD) a brush these powder and blush brushes are synthetic, soft and fairly dense! Such a steal and small enough to carry around!

The more cool neutral toned bronzer of the two matte choices for my best friend!

Four new Essence polishes and finally something mint!
Essence nail polish: 33 Just in Case, 79 Viva la green, 76 Hard to resist, 38 Choose me!




The Face shop: lovely ME:EX Angel skin foundation, Face it Crackle and two samples! The smim emulsion and Power Perfection BB cream in 02 Natural Beige!


The Face Shop Power Perfection BB Cream in 02 Natural Beige sample!

The Face Shop the smim face emulsion and toner!
From $2 shop Daiso, silicone face scrubber! This is amazing!
Goodies from Pink Beauty in Ang Mo Kio Central and Jean accessories/make up shop in Ang Mo Kio Hub


From Pink Beauty cosmetic shop! A lot of their products are marked down from regular retail prices! They also have asian brands not avalible in Watsons/Gaurdian!
OPI and Pa brand nail polishes!
Pa polishes ($6.90 sgd)  Japanese brand with liquid metal finish


OPI ($18 sgd) in lucerne-tainly look marvelous and Designer de better!

Two Face brushes! Big soft kabuki and dense buffing brush!

Soooo soft and dense!

Both are thick, dense and fluffy! They are synthetic! ($15.90 and $5.90 sgd)


Silver studs! pretty much all I wear!


In June's edition of HerWorld there's a nice spread on men and where to find them by interest!

One of my favorite page features the guys from mana mana east coast beach club! I love the place, great to rent water sports equipment!

So, I've been hauling lots of little bits! 

Picked up any summer make up items?
 Bright polishes/clothes? 
Visiting the beach?
 let me know!


Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

  1. wow you got lots of essence stuffs! I like essence products as they're really affordable with good quality.
    We have a lot of essence here in germany because I believe they're german company xD
    I don't know that you have essence too in singapore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love how affordable things are! Essence was available since December last year! Still new and only found in one or two places!

      Delete
  2. Amazing haul! The kabuki brushes are so adorable, I love the pink tipped one :) And the OPI polishes are so gorgeous, I have been contemplating those two shades. I heard that Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous is really similar to Chanel Graphite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...the pink was a nice touch! Oooh I didn't know it was similar to any shade! I've never owned any OPI and the richness of the polish with all the rainbow reflective bits just caught my eye!

      Delete
  3. Love your haul! I haven't seen those Essence brushes around here, but they look really promising! I got a sample of that Power Perfection BB cream too from The Face Shop near me, I didn't like it too much! :( Still on the search for a HG BB cream! xx

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...