Wednesday 13 July 2011

FOTD: Pop of Teal w/Bourjois Eyeliner (swatches!)


Hello! Like the first FOTD I posted on my blog, this one was from two weeks back. It was just a quick simple look since I was going out early and wanted to do something bright and fun! I will be posting a haul photos of NYX products I bought a while ago from Cherry culture through another blogger on blogspot.

Hope you enjoy the simple look! I sometimes rather like using colorful eyeliner on my lids! It's much faster and I don't need to worry about fall out!

Continue reading to see the finished look!

Things I used:
  • Maybelline Mineral Compact Powder in shade OC 2 (Natural Ochre)
  • Revlon Matte Khol Eyeliner in White
  • Bourjois Contour Clubbing waterproof eyeliner in 45 remix blue
  • Maybelline The Magnum in waterproof Black 
  • Ecotools Powder Brush
  • Skin Food small eyeshadow brush

Note: I am not wearing any concealer or lip products, I also am using a powder that is slighter more yellow-neutral to counteract the cool/red undertone I have as I tend to get very pink cheeks!

Products are different in various regions in the world and so are prices and shade names.
Ta da! I used a sponge to press the powder on and yes, I crushed it into powder since a part broke! The brush is dirty from blending, even though I didn't do such a great job! Love Skin Food brushes, they are perfect for little lids.

My face powder in OC 2 (my perfect match), revlon matte eyeliner, Bourjois waterproof liner, Maybelline Magnum mascara! Thought swiggly lines would be more fun!




I added the teal blue to 3/4 of my lid, putting some while near the inner corners before using the brush to blend it. Eek! I didn't do such a great job and I could have done less blue and more white!

Here you get a better picture of the blue/white combination...yikes! Look at the pinkness in my cheek!

So rockin' that teal blue...suits my mole well, eh?

Clean face pairs well with a bold pop of color, although my lips could have used some moisturizing...

No concealer, no lipgloss, just powder, mascara and eyeliner!

Looking so orange in the light! This was before my major hair cut with me glasses on!

New sandals from Trois + Inch, they are so lovely, a bit flat feeling but they wear well...




Feel free to leave me comments and questions!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...